Free Golf for Youth in August. Click here for more details.
Senior Multi-Play (Punch) Cards Are Now Accepted On Fridays. Click here for more details.
2210 E. Hangman Valley Rd., Spokane, WA 99223
An 18-hole par 72 championship public golf course located in Spokane, Washington. The golf course is a challenging and enjoyable test for golfers of all skill levels. Opened for play in 1969, the Spokane County course features four sets of tees from which you can choose to play. Red tees will make the course play just over 5000 yards while the gold tees measure just under 5700 yards. The majority of players will play the white tees at 6430 yards while the championship tees will play to 6865 yards or further. The course features well bunkered greens and meandering Latah Creek which comes into play on 7 holes. With wide fairways, you can launch your tee shots which makes the course fun to play. A well-marked course, mostly what you see is what you’ll get for your golf shots. With a balance of 4 par 3’s and 4 par 5’s, you should be able to use every club in your bag for an enjoyable round of golf.
Hangman Valley is proud to be GolfWest magazine's featured Washington golf course.
Read our reviews on
Click here for a complete tour.
Push Cart Rental: $5
Practice Range Balls:
Small bucket: $4.00
Medium bucket: $7.00
Large bucket: $9.00
Club Rentals: $15 for 18 holes, $10 for 9 holes
- We can help plan your golf outing including accommodation.
- Private cart allowed for a small trail fee.
- Full service pro shop.
- PGA golf professionals providing personalized and group golf lessons to players at all ages and skill levels.
- Club fitting by PGA professionals.
- Club repair and maintenance.
- Power golf cart and push cart rental.
- Golf club rental.
- Special junior and college golf team rates
- Discounted rates with purchase of discount card
- Multi-play tickets provide significant discounts
- Senior season pass available
- Spokane County is also committed to supporting local youth golf development. We reserve certain free tee times during the week for local high school golf teams.
From I-90 take exit #279 and head south onto 195 (Pullman Colfax Highway). Travel south 4.5 miles to Hatch Road. Turn left (east) and go 2 tenths of a mile. Turn right (south) on Hangman Valley Rd. and travel 4.5 miles. The course will be on your right.