Spokane County
1116 W. Broadway Ave
Spokane, WA 99260
Contact Us
Online Voter's Guide.

My Vote - Register to vote online or update your information.
Click to watch programming provided by Spokane County

Spokane Regional Justice Commission website

Online Tax Payments 

Winter Preparedness

Build Regional Spokane - A Public Service Portal provided by Spokane County

Pay Your Sewer Bill

Spokane County Local Events Calendar

SCOUT - Online GIS mapping program

Spokane Regional Site Selector

Crime Check Logo - Report a crime by calling 456-2233. For emergencies dial 911.

Internet Tabs - Renew your vehicle tabs online!

Click here to see a list of hours of operation for departments that provide public services.


Print this page 
Email this page to a friend 

Welcome to Spokane County

It won't be long until school starts...so, make the most of these sunny, hot days and enjoy the great outdoors in Spokane County! Come and explore the heart of the Inland Northwest - from canoeing to rock climbing, fishing to golf - there's something for everyone in Spokane County!

Looking for something fun to do? Go to the quick link box on the left and click on County Events Calendar

County Offices Close for Labor Day on September 1st

In observance of the annual Labor Day holiday, all Spokane County offices will be closed on Monday, September 1, 2014. This includes the Spokane County Courthouse, Public Safety Building, Public Works Building, Veteran Services, and SCRAPSSpokane County Library branches will also be closed. However, the county’s golf courses will remain open through Labor Day!  For more information, contact the Parks, Recreation and Golf office at (509) 477-4730 during regular business hours.

MeadowWood Golf Course - 509.255.9539

FREE Golf for Youth in August!

Receive one FREE Junior green fee with the purchase of one Adult/Senior green fee during the month of August at all Spokane County golf courses!

Also receive 25% off a rental cart extra passenger fee for a Junior when accompanied by an Adult/Senior who pays the regular cart rental fee.

Tee times are after 1:00 p.m. during August 2014 at all Spokane County golf courses.

We also have a simplified booking system. Just one call to a county golf course and you'll be able to reserve tee times for ANY other county courses. You can also reserve tee times online. Now, that's convenience!

(Junior is defined as 17 and under youth golfer. Junior may not operate a rental golf cart. Junior must be accompanied by an Adult/Senior to ride in a rental golf cart. Multi-play punch pass redemption and season pass redemption are eligible as purchase for this special. This special does not apply to tournament or pre-book. Current special may end without advance notice.)

Liberty Lake Golf Course - 509.255.6233

MeadowWood Golf Course - 509.255.9539

Hangman Valley Golf Course - 509.477.1212

A Burn Ban Order is in effect until further notice within the unincorporated areas of Spokane County. The ban does not prohibit the use of backyard barbecues, chimneys and other patio/deck warmers as long as only approved fuel such as seasoned firewood, briquettes, or propane is used.

Spokane County Receives RWJ Foundation Prize

Spokane County is one of six communities across the country that will receive the Robert Wood Johnson's Foundation Culture of Health Prize. Selected from more than 250 applicants, the RWJF Culture of Health Prize winners have made significant accomplishments in building a national Culture of Health. The six communities are Spokane County, Washington; Brownsville, Texas; Buncombe County, North Carolina; Durham County, North Carolina; Taos Pueblo, New Mexico; and Williamson, West Virginia.

The RWJF Culture of Health Prize was launched to further the work of the County Health Rankings & Roadmaps program, collaboration between the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute. The County Health Rankings & Roadmaps help communities understand the many factors that influence health and identify strategies community leaders can take to improve health. Find out more at www.countyhealthrankings.org.

Commissioner Shelly O'Quinn traveled to Aspen, Colorado for the award ceremonies. Spokane County's focus on educational success and other areas is improving the health of our children. Healthy children become healthier students and adults, and everything we are doing now gives them the foundation they need to succeed after they graduate," O'Quinn said.

The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produced a community profile and video of each of the winners. To see the profile and video of Spokane County, go to http://www.rwjf.org/en/about-rwjf/newsroom/features-and-articles/culture-of-health-prize/spokane-county-wa-2014.html.

Background: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
For more than 40 years the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has worked to improve the health and health care of all Americans. We are striving to build a national Culture of Health that will enable all Americans to live longer, healthier lives now and for generations to come. For more information, visit www.rwjf.org. Follow the Foundation on Twitter at www.rwjf.org/twitter or on Facebook at www.rwjf.org/facebook.

I-502 Implementation

Initiative 502 (I-502) was approved by Washington State voters on November 6, 2012.
I-502 removes the legal prohibitions against producing, processing, and selling marijuana, subject to licensing and regulation by the Liquor Control Board; allows limited possession of marijuana by persons aged twenty-one and over; and imposes 25% excise taxes on wholesale and retail sales of marijuana, earmarking revenue for purposes that include substance-abuse prevention, research, education, and healthcare.
The implementation of I-502 is the responsibility of the Washington State Liquor Control Board. Over the course of implementation, the Liquor Control Board's I-502 Implementation site provides the most current information. Please be sure to check the site often for updates.

Discover Spokane County

To commemorate the 125th anniversary of Washington's Statehood, we invite you to explore the fourth largest county in the state. Spokane County. These Discovery tours are designed as day trips that highlight some of the history, scenic beauty and natural wonders of our area. From rock-climbing to antique shopping, it's waiting for you so come and discover Spokane County!

Local Weather (provided by NOAA Last Updated on Aug 28 2014, 6:53 am PDT)

Current Observations

current observation image
(19.4° C)

Winds South at 6.9 MPH (6 KT)

weather forecast graphicweather forecast graphicweather forecast graphicweather forecast graphic
82°F (28°C)80°F (27°C)72°F (22°C)71°F (22°C)
58°F (14°C)53°F (12°C)49°F (9°C)51°F (11°C)