Citizen's Inquiry Form
The Spokane County 911Center provides public safety and 911 services for the County of Spokane and the incorporated cities therein.
Many citizens do not realize that in Spokane County, the Call Receivers answering your calls are not the same people who dispatch the entered calls for service.
Call Receivers answer approximately 474,000 calls each year. We fully realize that the response to emotionally charged situations may not always be what you, the citizen, expect or want. For this reason, this is a process for citizens who wish to voice their questions, comments, complaints, and even commendations about our operations, policies, or employees. Your feedback will help us ensure we are serving our community effectively. The information provided by this process is used to improve our performance by enhancing our training, equipment, and/or organization. Citizens are encouraged to ask about any service they receive from our Center.
- An Inquiry form may be obtained from the following sources:
- Complete the inquiry form with as much information as possible
- Fax the completed form to (509) 535-6721 or mail it to:
- Spokane County 911
- 1620 N. Rebecca St.
- Spokane, WA 99217
- All inquiry forms received will be forwarded to an appropriate person for follow up
- Follow up can typically be completed within 15 days
- Citizens will be contacted via the method indicated on the form
- For urgent inquiries, citizens should call (509) 456-2233 and ask to speak to the on-duty Supervisor. This number can be used 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Your opinions are important to us.
Spokane County 911 will execute operations so that we are recognized as the State's leader in the public safety communications profession.