November 8th, 2016 General Election
- Election Date: November 8, 2016
- Ballots Mailed: October 19-21, 2016
- Monday, October 10th - Deadline for voter registration, address changes, and other updates.
- Monday, October 31st - Voter registration deadline for voters who are not registered in the State of Washington (in person at Elections Office only).
- View Sample Ballot (PDF)
Online Voters Guide
- View Voters Guide
- Personalized Voters Guide in MyVote
- View Video Voters Guide - This guide covers statewide offices only.
Returning Your Ballot
- Mail: Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, November 8th. One First Class Stamp is required.
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes open 20 days prior to Election Day and will close at 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 8th. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, November 8th, only. View Voter Service Center Locations
Ballot Return Statistics
- View Ballot Return Statistics: the current number of ballots issued and the number of returned ballots.
- For a replacement ballot, login to MyVote with your name and birth date. Select "MyBallot" and follow the instructions to print and return your MyBallot Packet.