August 1st, 2017 Primary Election
- Election Date: August 1, 2017
- Monday, July 3rd - Deadline for voter registration, address changes, and other updates.
- Monday, July 24th - Voter registration deadline for voters who are not registered in the State of Washington (in person at Elections Office only).
- View Sample Ballot (PDF)
Accessible Voting Units
- Starting July 12th through Election Day, an Accessible Voting Unit is available for use at the Spokane County Elections Office, Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Accessible Voting Units are available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, August 1st only, at Voter Service Center locations.
Returning Your Ballot
- Watch a short video on submitting your ballot.
- Mail: Ballots must be postmarked by Election Day, August 1st. One First Class Stamp is required.
- Drop Box: Drop Boxes open 20 days prior to Election Day and will close promptly at 8:00 PM on Election Day, August 1st. No postage required. View Drop Box Locations
- Voter Service Center: Voter Service Centers are open 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Election Day, August 1st, only. View Voter Service Center Locations
Mon May 29
Mon Jul. 3
Tue Jul. 4
Fri Jul. 14
Mon Jul. 24
Tue Aug. 1
Tue Aug. 1
Mon Sep. 4