Curbside Pickup

In Spokane County, designated haulers provide residential and commercial garbage collection, recycling, and/or yard debris collection service in specific areas. Below, you can find information on the service provider in your area. All questions pertaining to curbside collection should be directed toward your service provider. The service provider will inform you of your collection day, services provided, and the cost of those services.

Who is My Service Provider?

Anyone living in Airway Heights, Deer Park, Liberty Lake, Millwood, Spokane Valley, unincorporated Spokane County east, north or immediately south of the City of Spokane contact Waste Management at 509-924-9400.

If you live in Spangle, Rockford, Fairfield, Waverly, Latah, and the southeast portion of unincorporated Spokane County contact Empire Disposal, Inc. at 509-397-3200 or 866-865-3200.

Citizens in Newman Lake area, Medical Lake, the western portion of unincorporated Spokane County contact Sunshine Disposal and Recycling at 509-924-5678.

People in the City of Spokane please contact City of Spokane Solid Waste Department at 509-625-7878.

If you live in the City of Spokane Valley or Liberty Lake, please contact your city department for information regarding your service provider. To contact the City of Spokane Valley, please call 509-921-1000. To contact Liberty Lake, please call 509-755-6700.

Self Haul Options

Residents who live in areas without access to these service providers can self-haul waste and recyclables to any of three transfer stations in the county. 
To find out if you have curbside recycling in your contact the following companies:
Check with your service provider to find out you can put in my Big Blue recycle can or my Yard/Food waste can.