Applying for a JobWe are looking for hard working and energetic staff with enthusiasm to work with people. Apply today to join Spokane County this summer at one of our three aquatics Facilities; Liberty Lake, Northside Family Aquatics Facility, and Southside Family Aquatics Facility. Along with earning a competitive wage, you will gain new skills, practice responsibility, and impact your community by creating a safe and exciting aquatics experience. For information on how to apply, visit our Human Resources Employment Page. If you have any questions regarding employment opportunities with Spokane County or any questions you may have, please click here to contact us.
Each of our courses are accredited by the American Red Cross. Our instructors have years of experience as both practitioners and instructors. They bring real world experiences to the class and prepare each student to be successful for their future in aquatics safety.
Benefits of Certification
- Earn money and respect.
- Challenge yourself.
- Have fun.
- Serve your community.
- Develop leadership.
- Gain valuable work experience.
- Meet new people.
|Cashier / Concession Worker
||$9.47 - $10.47
|Lifeguards||$9.52 - $10.52
|Water Safety Instructors
|Aquatic Facility Managers
||$12.77 - $13.77
|Aquatic Program Coordinator
||$13.12 - $15.62
Congratulations to all of our aquatic staff members who received positions this summer, we are excited to have you as a member of our Aquatics Team! If you have recently received an aquatics position, please view the 70-minute Aquatics Online Orientation followed by the Online Scheduling Instructions and Policy. All employees should prepare for the mandatory training dates listed on the Training Schedule found below.
- All staff members are responsible for knowing the information covered in this presentation. You will be required to take a short quiz on the information contained in this presentation when delivering your hiring paperwork packet.
- You will need either computer speakers or headphones to view the presentation.
- Do not turn in hiring paperwork until viewing this orientation. There will be a quiz over this after you have turned in your paperwork.
- View the Aquatics Online Orientation
Please take the time to review the Online Scheduling Policy and Instructions then go to the webpage and follow the steps.
- Please DO NOT print the hiring paperwork packet double sided. Once you have completed the sections and the W4 and watch the online orientation please bring it into the office with either one of the items from list A or an item from list B and list C in the I-9 document.
- Hiring Paperwork Packet
2016 Training Schedule
Please review all required dates in the Aquatics Staff Training Schedule (PDF).