Birthday Party, Group & Private Rentals
Beat the summer heat by celebrating your birthday at the Northside or Southside Family Aquatics Facilities. Our staff will take on the mess and stress while you, your family, and friends enjoy the pool, combo meal, reserved table, and shade under the huge umbrella. So grab your suit, and get ready to party at the pool! If you have any questions regarding a birthday party package, click here to contact us.
The rental cost is $60 and includes:
- Entrance into the Facility for Four (4) people over the age of 2
- Combo Meal, NSAF Combo Meal Options (PDF), SSAF Combo Meal Options (PDF)
- Table Reservation (3 hour reservation)
- Umbrella Reservation (3 hour reservation)
- Cake Privilege (you can bring your own cake)
- Each additional person over the age of 2 is $10 and includes entrance into the facility and one combo meal.
Make a Reservation
To make a reservation for your Pool Party complete this Pool Party Reservation Form (PDF) and turn into the Northside Family Aquatics Facility or Southside Family Aquatics Facility between June 17th and August 21st, 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. You may also email us the form, or mail it to:
Spokane County Parks
404 N Havana Street
Spokane WA, 99202
Spokane County Aquatics Facilities are a great place for your day camp, church outing, family reunion, or any other group function. To help keep the Aquatics Facilities safe and fun for everyone, please complete and submit this Aquatic Facility Group Use Form (PDF) prior to your visit, and follow these rules when at the facilities:
- All groups of 15 participants or larger, please submit an Aquatic Facility Group Use Form prior to your visit. This will allow staff to arrange accommodations. If you are planning a last minute visit, please call the Northside directly at (509) 468-5107 or Southside at (509) 448-5090.
- All groups must have a minimum staff to participant ration of 1:10
- All group participants must review pool rules with staff prior to entering facility
- Groups must meet on pool deck or grass area every 45 minutes for a head count and bathroom break
- All youth must pass a swim test prior to entering the deep end
- Payment is expected at time of entry or payment arrangements must be made with Recreation Staff prior to visit
- Facilities are used on a first come first serve basis
Looking for a place to host your company picnic or family reunion? Spokane County Aquatic Facilities are available for private rentals June 17th - August 21st. Groups of 15 - 500 enjoy the exclusive use of the Northside or Southside Aquatics Facility between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. on select Saturday and Sunday evenings. Groups can also elect to have Waterside Grill open for their event or bring in outside catering. For more information please view our Aquatic Facility Rental Agreement (PDF), email us, or call us at 509-477-4730. We are completely booked for private rentals for the rest of the summer.