Honorable Gregory D. Sypolt - Chief Criminal Judge
- Courtroom 204
- Managing the felony criminal caseload from first appearance or arraignment through plea setting or trial assignment
- First Appearances - Monday through Friday, 1:30 p.m., Chief Criminal Department
- Omnibus Hearings
- Pretrial Hearings - In-custody Calendar: Fridays 9 a.m., Chief Criminal Department; Out-Custody Calendar: Fridays 10:30 a.m. to Noon, Chief Criminal Department
- Criminal Motions - Thursdays 9 a.m., Chief Criminal Department (motions must be confirmed to the Judicial Assistant before noon the prior Tuesday)
- Probation Violation Hearings - Fridays, 2:30 p.m., Chief Criminal Department
- Fugitive Hearings - Fridays, 2:30 p.m., Chief Criminal Department
- Legal Financial Obligation (LFO) Hearings - Fridays, 2:30 p.m., Chief Criminal Department
Honorable Linda G. Tompkins
- Plea/Sentencing Judge
- Courtroom 401
- Criminal Pleas and Sentencing
- Criminal Motion Hearings
- Criminal Restitution Hearings - Thursdays, 4 p.m., Plea Department (restitution hearings must be confirmed to the Judicial Assistant before noon the prior Wednesday)
Honorable Ellen Kalama Clark
- ECR/Therapeutic Court Judge
- Courtroom 400
- Adult Drug Court - Wednesdays, 3 p.m. and Thursdays, 10 a.m. & 3 p.m.
- Early Case Resolution Hearings - Mondays, 9 a.m. &1:30 p.m.; Tuesdays 1:30 p.m.; Wednesdays, 9 a.m.
- DOSA Hearings - Friday all day
- FOSA Hearings - Every third Tuesday, 11 a.m.
- Mental Health Court - Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
Current Trial Judge Assignments
- Department 1 - Honorable Annette S Plese
- Department 2 - Honorable James M. Triplet
- Department 4 - Honorable Kathleen M. O'Connor
- Department 5 - Honorable Michael P. Price
- Department 8 - Honorable Harold D. Clarke III
- Department 9 - Honorable John O. Cooney
The Criminal Court Coordinator is responsible for the management and scheduling of criminal cases. The Criminal Court Coordinator is also responsible for coordination of all in-custody transports to and from Superior Court Departments.
Court Calendar, Case & Court Room Assignments
You may view the Superior Court Calendar and case assignments by date and the daily court room assignments.