How Washington State Minimum Wage Initiative 1433 Affects Your Golf Rates
Washington State voters approved the Initiative to increase the state's minimum wage from $9.47 in 2016 to:
- $11.00 in 2017 (16.2% increase annually),
- $11.50 in 2018 (4.5% increase annually; 21.4% increase from 2016),
- $12.00 in 2019 (4.3% increase annually; 26.7% increase from 2016), and
- $13.50 in 2020 (12.5% increase annually; 42.6% increase from 2016).
To provide you with the same high quality of experience at our golf courses, we have implemented certain increases in our rates. Please rest assure that 100% of your green and trail fees go toward operation, maintenance, and improvement of the golf courses ground and infrastructure. We offer many discount programs to help keep your per round cost down. Please see Deals and Specials for more details.
We still offer one of the most affordable golf in the country. Thank you for your continuing support of Spokane County Golf Courses!
New in 2017
Weekday Rates and Senior Discounts Now Include Fridays at All Courses
Friday rates are:
- $32 for 18 holes (vs. $36 on Sat-Sun)
- $26 for 18 holes with an Adult Discount Card (vs. $29 on Sat-Sun)
- $25 for 18 holes with a Senior Discount Card (vs. $29 on Sat-Sun)
- 9-hole rate of $24 ($20 with Discount Card) is also available on Fridays.
- Senior 10-Play, 30-Play, 50-Play, and Season Pass are also accepted on Fridays at all courses.
- In addition, Senior 10-Play, 30-Play, and 50-Play are accepted at Liberty Lake 7 days a week.
Enjoy Twilight Golf at Liberty Lake and Hangman Valley Two Hours Prior to Sunset
Liberty Lake: Fri-Sun
- $16 for 9 holes
- $16 for 9 holes
- $10 for 4/5-hole loop
College Student Discount after 3pm everyday
- $24 for 18 holes
- $20 for 18 holes with Discount Card
Replay 9-Hole Rates Now Available in Addition to Replay 18-Hole Rates Introduced in 2015
- $16 weekday, $18 weekend
9-Hole Rates Now Available on Weekends, Even in the Morning
- $27 with a Discount Card, $29 without
100% of green fee revenues go toward operation, maintenance, and improvement to the golf course ground and infrastructure. We operate similar to a not-for-profit organization. In fact, donations to Spokane County Golf Courses may be deductible for Federal Income Tax purpose.