Friday rates are:
- $32 for 18 holes (vs. $36 on Sat-Sun)
- $26 for 18 holes with an Adult Discount Card (vs. $29 on Sat-Sun)
- $25 for 18 holes with a Senior Discount Card (vs. $29 on Sat-Sun)
- 9-hole rate of $24 ($20 with Discount Card) is also available on Fridays.
- Senior 10-Play, 30-Play, 50-Play, and Season Passes are also accepted on Fridays at all courses.
- Note: since 2016, Senior 10-Play, 30-Play, and 50-Play Passes are accepted at Liberty Lake seven days a week.
Enjoy Twilight Golf at Liberty Lake and Hangman Valley Two Hours Prior to Sunset
Liberty Lake: Fri-Sun. $16 for 9 holes.
Hangman Valley: Everyday. $16 for 9 holes, $10 for 4 or 5-hole loop.
College Student Discount after 3pm everyday
- $24 for 18 holes ($20 with Discount Card)
Replay Rates Now Available
- Replay 18: $26 weekday, $29 weekend
- Replay 9: $16 weekday, $18 weekend
9-Hole Rates Now Available on Weekends, Even in the Morning
- $27 with a Discount Card, $29 without
9-Hole Trail Fee Now Available
- $8 for 9 holes
- $12 for 18 holes
Washington State voters approved the Initiative to increase the state's minimum wage from $9.47 in 2016 to:
- $11.00 in 2017 (16.2% increase annually),
- $11.50 in 2018 (4.5% increase annually; 21.4% increase from 2016),
- $12.00 in 2019 (4.3% increase annually; 26.7% increase from 2016), and
- $13.50 in 2020 (12.5% increase annually; 42.6% increase from 2016).
To provide you with the same high quality of experience at our golf courses, we have implemented certain increases in our rates. Please rest assure that 100% of your green and trail fees go toward operation, maintenance, and improvement of the golf courses ground and infrastructure. We offer many discount programs to help keep your per round cost down. Please see Deals and Specials for more details.
We still offer one of the most affordable golf in the country. Thank you for your continuing support of Spokane County Golf Courses!
100% of green fee revenues go toward operation, maintenance, and improvement to the golf course ground and infrastructure. We operate similar to a not-for-profit organization. In fact, donations to Spokane County Golf Courses may be deductible for Federal Income Tax purpose.