Apply For

  1. Blind or Deaf Child Warning Sign

    Please complete the form and mail the completed form to Spokane County. You can also call 509-477-3600. A request form with instructions will be mailed to you.

  2. Child in Area Sign

    The "Children at Play" warning sign is not approved for use on public roads in the State of Washington. An informational sign "Children in Area, Please Drive Carefully" has been allowed for use on private property adjacent to County roads in Spokane County.

  3. Floodplain Development Permit

    The floodplains in Spokane County have been identified on maps, which were produced by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as part of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).

  4. Road Obstruction Permit

  5. Special Events Permit Application